[ASC-list] Joining Education special interest group and where will we meet?

Marina Hurley info at writingclearscience.com.au
Thu Feb 13 01:39:59 UTC 2014

Hi Merryn & asc list,

To Merryn - I am interested in joining the Education  group but at this
stage do not know about Google hang-outs. I do linked-in, FB and twitter
but have yet to venture there. Can you please let me know how to join?

As a more general question to the list, just out of interest, do people
think Google Hangouts is going to be the meeting place for all special
interest groups?

cheers

Marina

--