[ASC-list] Virtual Solitaire at Adelaide Fringe: Free tix for opening night!

Lisa Bailey LBailey at riaus.org.au
Tue Feb 18 03:08:02 UTC 2014

Hi ASCers...

For anyone in or near Adelaide- we've got a show opening on Thursday night for the Adelaide Fringe and I have FREE TIX to give away!  On the one condition that if you get a free double pass you agree to post a review on the Adelaide Talk Fringe<http://www.adelaidefringe.com.au/talkfringe> review site by lunchtime the following day.  If you want to tweet/instagram/facebook your experience all the better :)

If you'd like one of 5 double passes to the show at The Science Exchange on Thursday 20 February at 8.30pm please email me at lbailey at riuas.org.au<mailto:lbailey at riuas.org.au> with VIRTUAL SOLITAIRE TIX in the subject line

Virtual Solitaire
http://www.adelaidefringe.com.au/fringetix/virtual-solitaire/256bd6a3-31e9-4dca-a89b-3f6a063fb277

Seattle-based Dawson Nichols, internationally renowned playwright & performer, brings his internationally celebrated solo show VIRTUAL SOLITAIRE back to Adelaide. VIRTUAL SOLITAIRE is about Nathan, a man lost in full- immersion virtual entertainment. The game is a murder-mystery, and as Nathan tries to find his way out he begins to realize that this might be more than a game - someone might be intentionally keeping him online. He surfs through more than two dozen characters in the entertainment, searching for the shifting line between VR (virtual reality) and RL (real life). And perhaps this is the mystery of the murder-mystery. And if that's true, perhaps the murder is his own.

Cheers
Lisa