[ASC-list] Meeting Management Services in Melbourne

Ian Muchamore ian at imthinking.com.au
Fri Jan 17 05:38:30 UTC 2014

Hi folks

I am scoping some meeting management services for a proposed one day public health conference in the Melbourne area later this year. Likely 200-300 attendees.

Areas we may be seeking covered include:

- assistance with budget development and ongoing financial management including invoicing and account reconciliation; sponsorship management;
- advice and coordination of conference promotions, including flyers, registration forms and brochures;
- pre-conference coordination of registration;
- website development and management;
- provision of online registration system for delegates;
- coordination of support services such as audio-visual, catering, trade, accommodation, air and ground transfers for keynote speakers;
- liaison with keynote speakers and conference delegates;
- coordination of conference satchels and delegate name tags; and
- staffing of registration desk for the duration of the event.

If you would like your hat in the ring please fwd me an outline of the relevant services you provide no later than Wed 29 January.

Best regards

Ian Muchamore

Public Health Innovation
Deakin University