[ASC-list] ASC2014: need more Livestream sales & program PDF now online...

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Jan 22 21:09:47 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Conference office has been beavering away behind the scenes getting so many
of you into the program.

Feeling much gratitude that we received 100% of your photos and bios for
including in our comprehensive speaker and session index. You can now find
that online here: http://bit.ly/1bcupAr

Only the program at a glance and speaker index is online so far with the
session detail pages not far behind.

A HUGE thank you to Kate Hodge of Hodge Environmental for going above and
beyond with the program handbook and other design support (
http://bit.ly/1g1hmXW), she is talented, thorough, and an absolute pleasure
to work with.

NOTE: The website schedule is a little out of date so please rely on the
PDF program and NOT the web just yet... if you wish to volunteer your
services to help us get web pages up to date please let us know!

*Event Updates*

*Livestream* sales need a big boost if we are to go ahead with
livestreaming the conference. I am currently seeking volunteer film crew
for the main auditorium to help us make it possible, else we may have to
cancel entirely.

*If you can volunteer your filming services please let me know, else
circulate to friends who might be able to! *

You can ask people to sign up for the Livestream by purchasing the special
event ticket here: http://bit.ly/1fi3DI0

Only 2 more tickets to *Community Storytelling Part 3* (iPad movie making)
remaining.

Tickets still available for Sunday afternoon science storytelling event
including networking afterwards.
Thanks to the generous support of the Australian Academy of Science we are
able to offer these tickets to you for a modest $20 each and include a 20%
discount on food and beverage and networking after the event at Bacchus,
Rydges (http://bit.ly/19gyx56).

Thanks again to all those who worked hard to get their session info in, and
for the overall enthusiasm across the airwaves :-)

Cheers,

Kali

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 2012, 2014

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/