[ASC-list] Sci Comm Postgrads at ASC2014

Vicki Martin Vicki.Martin at scu.edu.au
Wed Jan 29 04:12:11 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Realising there's a small sub-group in ASC of postgrad science communication researchers, I was wondering if any of you would like to try to get us together at the conference - say, make a table of us at the dinner or something like that?

Other opportunities to meet up might include:
* Sunday evening after 'The Storytelling of Science' - meet at Bacchus (Rydges) after the event, around 6pm?
* Monday evening - go out after the 'Speed Networking' event to another venue nearby
* Tuesday - make a table or two at the conference dinner
* Wednesday - meet up at end of conference for a drink/early dinner

It would be great to meet you all and set up an ASC postgrad group for continuing conversations further down the track. What do you think?

If you're keen - let me know where and when suits you. I think a table at the dinner will work best, but am happy to consider other options.

Looking forward to meeting you all next week!

Cheers,
Vicki

Vicki Martin
PhD Candidate
School of Environment, Science and Engineering
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480
Australia