[ASC-list] Sci Comm Postgrads at ASC2014 - Drinks anyone?!

Tom Dixon tom at econnect.com.au
Wed Jan 29 04:32:09 UTC 2014

Hi Vicki and all

The ASC SEQ branch are hosting a post-conference drinks at the Fox
Hotel, about a 5 minute walk from the venue, on Wednesday evening after
the conference closes (details available at the conference).

If you'd like to meet up as a postgrad student group there, we'll
reserve you a table.

Otherwise, hope to see you all there anyway!

Cheers

Tom

Tom Dixon | ASC SEQ coordinator

p 07 3846 7111