[ASC-list] SCOMBOMB cometh - in 30 minutes

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 30 03:35:19 UTC 2014

Dunno about you, but we bloody love food.

And food is covered in science. It’s dripping with it.

It’s also slathered in communication. In fact, it’s even more communo-tasty than it is sci-licious.

So we’re going to sharpen our sporks, resurrect our splades, and chow down on some mouth watering food myths and comm’s insanities with our special guest star this week, Penelope Anne Wilson (we who know her just call her Penny).

She’s into food risks, food comm’s and food in general.

So whip out your grandma’s bone china, polish your wedding waterford decanters and polish the antique silverware, for this week we shall BOMB food

GO HERE AND MAKE HAPPY!

Dr RG Lamberts

Deputy Director
Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science (CPAS)
A Centre for the National Commission of UNESCO

Office G10
Physics Link Building (#38a)
College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200

P: +61 2 6125 0747
F: +61 2 6125 8991