[ASC-list] Postgrad meeting spot for ASC2014 dinner table

Vicki Martin Vicki.Martin at scu.edu.au
Fri Jan 31 03:27:23 UTC 2014

Hi ASC postgrads,

Looking forward to meeting you all next week!

The consensus was that we should put a table together for the conference dinner on Tuesday night. To achieve this, we need to meet up BEFORE the dinner. Doors open at 6.45pm, so let's gather about 10 mins before just in front of the doors.  If you happen to miss us, please seek out our table once inside - we'd love to have as many join us as possible. I'll try to organise a sign, too...

Cheers,
Vicki

Vicki Martin
PhD Candidate
School of Environment, Science and Engineering
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480
Australia