[ASC-list] VIC event now with First Dog on the moon

Sally Lowenstein sallylowenstein at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:35:42 UTC 2014

ASC Victorian branch are excited to announce that award winning
cartoonist *First
Dog on the moon* will be joining our esteemed panel of experts at the
upcoming event:

*The art of science communication from cartoons to photography*

We have also increased the number of tickets on Eventbright, in order to
accommodate for the massive amount of interest we have had for this event.

You can register at:
http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/australian-science-communicators-victoria-event-the-art-of-communicating-science-from-cartoons-to-tickets-5965405689