[ASC-list] VIC event now with First Dog on the moon

Helen.Sim at csiro.au Helen.Sim at csiro.au
Wed Jul 2 11:15:15 UTC 2014

What a great event! Do you think we could get First Dog (or any other cartoonist) on board as the ASC's official one?

cheers,

Helen
------
Helen Sim
Media Liaison and Public Relations

CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science
and
Australian Astronomical Observatory

T: +61 2 9372 4251
M: +61 419 635 905

On 02/07/2014, at 8:14 PM, Sarah Keenihan wrote:

It's simply not fair to post such an amazing-looking event to the national list!

Hope you all have a great night.

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone