[ASC-list] Advice: Google analytics and Adwords

Ian M. ianmcd85 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:29:43 UTC 2014

Hi ASCers,

I want to learn more about the specifics of both Google analytics and Google Adwords - having only recently just delved into the world that is 'Google'.

Now, I could use Google to search for this information but.....well....I wanted to cut through the crap and thought I'd go straight to next best thing - the ASC list ofcourse.

So, if anyone has some good advice on short courses, books, websites or YouTube clips which explain a bit more about the ins and outs of both google analytics and adwords - that would be appreciated.

Just for a bit more information, I have accounts to both of these, so I know the infrastructure pretty well but I just want to learn more about how to use them "properly"

Thanks
Ian

P.S. Possibly others who want to know this info, so if you can, please reply all.

Dr
Ian McDonald

Science
Communication Professional