[ASC-list] Fwd: Fellowship for Science Journalists - Falling Walls Conference 2014

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Tue Jul 8 00:04:11 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucie Menz <lucie.menz at falling-walls.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Subject: Fellowship for Science Journalists - Falling Walls Conference 2014
To: office at asc.asn.au

 Dear Sir/Madam,

*T**HE **F**ALLING **W**ALLS **C**ONFERENCE* was initiated on the occasion
of the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall and takes place
every year on 9 November. On one day, 20 world-class researchers from all
disciplines and parts of the world each showcase the breakthroughs they are
working on in 15-minute talks. Among the speakers are Nobel laureates,
artists, heads of states and governments. The conference attracts an
audience from over 80 nations and is covered by the media globally.

In 2013 the Falling Walls Foundation started to offer a *fellowship to
science journalists* from all over the world to attend the Falling Walls
Conference and its expanded programme. Journalists and bloggers with at
least three years of experience may apply. The fellowship includes travel,
accommodation costs and the conference fee.

May we ask you to forward our call for applications to your network?
Applicants can apply online at:
http://falling-walls.com/fellowships/science-journalists

For more information on Falling Walls, please visit our webpage:
http://falling-walls.com.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you in advance and best wishes,

Lucie Menz

 Lucie Menz

Press & Communication
Falling Walls Foundation gGmbH
Chausseestr. 8e
10115 Berlin

Tel: +49-30-60 988 39-74
Fax: +49-30-60 988 39-79
lucie.menz at falling-walls.com

Follow us: Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/fallingwalls> - Twitter
<http://twitter.com/#!/falling_walls> - Vimeo
<http://vimeo.com/user3608666/videos>

Join the Falling Walls Conference on 9 November 2014: www.falling-walls.com

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 2012, 2014

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/