[ASC-list] Enhance your science communication skills through the ASC grants program

ASC Grants grants at asc.asn.au
Mon Jul 14 10:13:29 UTC 2014

Hi ASCers,

Just under three weeks to go before our first inaugural ASC grants round
closes (on August 1, 2014).

Do you want to enhance your skills in the field of science communication?

Maybe you want to take part in a course, workshop or conference but don't
have the required funds?

The ASC is here to help and we welcome all financial members to apply for
either a professional development grant worth $300 or for the Peter Pockley
grant in investigative journalism worth $600.

More information on the grants program can be found at the website here -
http://www.asc.asn.au/grants/

Or simply reply to this email and the Grants Program Manager will happily
answer any questions you may have.

The two applications are attached as word documents - if you wish to apply
please send them to this email by 5pm AEST 1 August 2014.

Wishing you all the best for your applications.

---