[ASC-list] A social media question I need to crack!

Sarah Keenihan sarahkeenihan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 02:35:04 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,
Yes, Facebook notifies page/community managers when someone else likes/interacts/comments on their page/community. Unless notifications are switched off, which most people would not do for pages/communities (feedback important, as you say). You should check your setup to ensure you're receiving what you want to receive.
Cheers
Sarah

Sarah Keenihan
PhD | BMedSci | GradDipSciComm