[ASC-list] Jobs at the SMC in Adelaide

Susannah Eliott Susannah at smc.org.au
Fri Jul 18 02:56:16 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Two jobs are going at the Science Media Centre in Adelaide (one full time and one part-time). Both would suit an early career science communicator with a passion for news and media.

Expressions of interest by Wed 23rd July. Details at http://www.smc.org.au/about-us/jobs/  and feel free to call Nigel, Marilyn or myself at the AusSMC if you have any questions.

Cheers
Susannah

Dr Susannah Eliott
Chief Executive Officer

Australian Science Media Centre (AusSMC)
Street address: The Science Exchange, 55 Exchange Place, ADELAIDE SA 5000
Postal address: PO Box 237, RUNDLE MALL SA 5000
Ph: (08) 7120 8660 | Mob: 0424 676 136 | susannah at smc.org.au<mailto:susannah at smc.org.au> | smc.org.au<http://www.smc.org.au/>

The Australian Science Media Centre (AusSMC) is an independent, not-for-profit service for journalists, working to improve links between the news media and the scientific community. We aim for a better informed society with greater access to evidence-based science. The national centre is supported by a wide variety of sectors with each contribution capped at 10% of total running costs. For a full list of current supporters visit our website.