[ASC-list] What do you have that everyone wants?

Heather Catchpole catchpoleheather at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:58:12 UTC 2014

Hi listers

Sydney science writers are banding together next week to raise funds for
brain cancer on behalf of the very talented Darren Osborne, ABC Science
editor, ASC communicator extraordinaire and a mentor for many of us, who is
facing a battle with glioblastoma multiforma.

If you are in Sydney, come along next Friday 25 July (Pumphouse bar,
Darling Harbour from 6pm).

If you're not in Sydney, have no fear - you can contribute with your ideas.
We'll be holding a silent auction for some unique science-y items,
including a space themed t-shirt from Designed by Humans, and signed by our
very own Nobel Prize winning astrophysicist, Brian Schmidt. We're also
collecting some original artwork from award-winning science magazines and
more. *WE NEED YOUIR IDEAS, donations of unique items, ideas and
opportunities to pimp yourself if you are famous!  *

*Please do email Heather i*f you'd like to contribute and watch this space
for your chance to bid! And please help us to spread the message far and
wide! FB Twitter, etc!

To donate go to:
*https://www.curebraincancer.org.au/my-fundraising/96/science-writers-for-cancer-cure
<https://www.curebraincancer.org.au/my-fundraising/96/science-writers-for-cancer-cure>*