[ASC-list] A social media question I need to crack!

Amanda Hudswell amanda.hudswell at acpfg.com.au
Mon Jul 21 04:01:25 UTC 2014

Hi Regan,

Thanks for this. It looks like it would be a really useful tool.

Did the tweet say when it's likely to be released in Australia? I just tried to download it and it says it's not available in Australia, but is in the US - does anyone know if its ok to download from the US iTunes site? I'm assuming so, it's free anyway.

Amanda Hudswell