[ASC-list] 4 hours to go!

Heather Catchpole catchpoleheather at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:11:26 UTC 2014

Bidding closes tonight!! Don't miss out on some great value - dare we say
priceless - items donated by your sci com colleagues.

Bidding is open on *4 fantastic prize packs* in our bid to raise funds for
brain cancer.
https://www.curebraincancer.org.au/my-fundraising/96/science-writers-for-cancer-cure

3 ways to bid:

Via Twitter
by email to catchpoleheather at gmail.com
On the night in Sydney this Friday @the PumpHouse bar, Darling Harbour from
6pm, where bidding will close at 8pm.

Bid for:
*ITEM 1: #swcc_bri  *

A space t-shirt from Designed by Humans, personally signed by the
incomparable Nobel Prize-winner *Brian Schmidt*, and delivered to your
door.

*ITEM 2: #swcc_tuf*

A signed print of an original artwork by renowned Australian illustrator,
animator and artist Jamie Tufrey. Originally published on the cover of
COSMOS issue #36, it shows the O'Neill cylinder floating above Earth.

*ITEM 3: #swcc_astro*

 A framed astronomy print by Roger Bloom entitled ‘Volcano Milky Way’ thx
to ICRAR

*ITEM 4: #swcc_multi*

An amazing multipack consisting of: a family ticket to the Aust Museum
(courtesy Aust Mus), a family pass to a *Spotlight Prowl* at Centennial
Parklands (courtesy Centennial Park), and a food science kit (courtesy
Culinary Science: www.culinaryscience.com.au)

Thanks to all who donated! Pics attached
--

*Heather Catchpole *

*Creative director, Refraction Media *

*ph: *0401 068 975