[ASC-list] AMWA conference - Early Bird rates ending

leohman1 at bigpond.net.au leohman1 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 30 23:28:59 UTC 2014

Posted on behalf of the Australian Medical Writers Association

Overdoing it: test, treatments & tonics – AMWA 2014

EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS FRIDAY!

There are just four weeks until we meet at the annual AMWA 2014 Conference in Sydney 28-30 August.

The full registration Early Bird rate of $350 for AMWA members and $430 for non-members ends Friday. After 1 August the member and non-member rates increase to $450 and $530. Register now!

Overdoing it: test, treatments and tonics is our theme and the conference program is jammed packed with controversies and information. Hear inspiring speakers such as our keynote speaker, Prof. Alexandra Barrett Professor of Epidemiology, Public Health, The University of Sydney who, as a leading member of the CeMPED Shared Decision Making Hub,  has pioneered informed health decision making for consumers, health practitioners and policy makers in Australia and internationally.

Four new workshops are offered. They will be of particular interest to freelance writers in business, those blogging and those translating research and writers wanting to refresh grammar and style skills.

A great social program includes a welcome reception at the Haymarket Hotel on Thursday 28 August and the annual AMWA dinner at the Australia Youth Hotel on Friday 29 August.

So come, medical writers one and all, to Sydney and Overdo it at AMWA 2014.  A warm welcome awaits.

To register on line go to www.regodirect.com.au/amwa2014/  For information email helpline at vmsconferences.com.au  or see the AMWA website www.medicalwriters.org

Support our sponsors:
NPS MedicineWise  |  University of Sydney  |   RANZCO   |  MiTec   | Editors NSW

--
L.E. Ohman, PhD
Freelance medical writer/editor