[ASC-list] WA Free Event - What's SKA got to do with it?

Jessie Roxby jessie.roxby at scitech.org.au
Fri Jun 6 06:01:22 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

In the second of our popular astronomy talks at the Scitech Planetarium, spend an evening with CSIRO's very own Rob Hollow.

Rob will talk about some of the exciting science planned for the early years of ASKAP operations and what we hope to learn from it. He'll also touch on how ASKAP fits into plans for the larger SKA project due to be built in our own backyard in the near future.

Come along and learn about this fascinating astronomical project.