[ASC-list] WA Event: Wednesday 25 June: An Evening of Food and Science

Teresa Belcher TeresaB at rangelandswa.com.au
Tue Jun 17 03:38:10 UTC 2014

The WA Branch of the Australian Science Communicators invites you to An Evening of Food and Science!

Come join us and some of WA's food science, wine and gastronomy experts to discuss, investigate and test the science behind food and wine.

Presenters include,

*         Emma Donnelly- 2012 My Kitchen Rules Contestant

*         Garry Lee- UWA Food Scientist

*         Vince Bligh- Greenpiper Wines

*         Joanne Castelli- Home Cheese Making Expert

The evening will kick off with demonstrations and presentations by our guest speakers, followed by the opportunity to network and enjoy nibblies and wine tastings.

WHEN?   6-8pm Wednesday, June 25th (Please arrive 15 minutes early for a 6pm start)

WHERE?   ScitechTheatre, City West

WHO?  Anyone! (18 years+)
COST?  $20 for the public and $15 for ASC Members

Register online at https://asc-foodscience.eventbrite.com.au

Teresa Belcher | COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER

direct (08) 9468 8253
main office (08) 9468 8250
mob 0488 594 324

Suite 8, 125 Melville Parade, Como WA 6152
www.rangelandswa.com.au<http://www.rangelandswa.com.au/>

Rangelands NRM WA is a not for profit, non-aligned community-based group which aims to facilitate collaboration and best practice in environmental management for land managers who want to achieve good natural resources outcomes.