[ASC-list] ASC NSW meet up - central Sydney, Wednesday 12 March, 6 pm

Helen.Sim at csiro.au Helen.Sim at csiro.au
Fri Mar 7 04:15:13 UTC 2014

Dear all,

If you're coming to this, could you perhaps let me know by Tuesday (11 March)? Just so that I can tell the venue.

cheers,

Helen

---

Hi folks -

It's high time we had a social get-together for ASC NSW, so here it is. Come and continue the conversations from ASC14 (or, if you didn't go, quiz those who did). All welcome!

When: Wednesday 12 March, 6 pm

Where: Mezbah bar and cafe on Railway Square, Sydney - at the end of the Devonshire St tunnel, before you cross the road to the bus interchange. (Technically, 2 Lee St, Haymarket.)

http://www.asc.asn.au/blog/2014/02/27/asc-nsw-social-meetup-central-sydney-12-march/

[cid:9299D133-29D8-48EB-BA1F-E3630342BE8F at atnf.CSIRO.AU]
------
Helen Sim
Media Liaison and Public Relations

CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science