[ASC-list] Anyone going? London 22 May. McDonald's, Canon and Virgin Media's approach to sustainability communications

Claire Harris claireharris.oz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 21:50:58 UTC 2014

Hi,
Anyone happen to be going to this? Would love a report back if so :)

Thanks
Claire

> McDonald's, Canon Europe, PZ Cussons, Virgin Media and Ecover will share
their approaches to sustainability communications at the 2nd Annual
Sustainability Communications Forum.

> Taking place on May 22nd in London, the Sustainability Communications
Forum is an interactive platform which bridges the gap between marketing,
sustainability and communications professionals.

> Attend this CPD-certified event to:
>
> Gain first-hand insight from McDonald's' European Communications Director
on how the global giant is remaining locally relevant while being globally
aligned
> Understand how the Director of Sustainability and Communications at PZ
Cussons is embedding a sustainability strategy through effective
communications
> Hear top tips from Canon Europe's EMEA Sustainability Communications
Expert for more engaging sustainability messaging
> Learn how to enable customers to make a difference to issues that matter
to them from Virgin Media's Head of Sustainability and Reporting
> Discover how Ecover's Long Term Innovation Manager is using disruptive
innovation to inspire consumers

> View speakers and the agenda.
>
> The 2014 Sustainability Communications Forum is sponsored by Given London
and supported by CIPR, Forum for the Future, Corporate Citizenship Briefing
and CSRWire.

> 2013 attendees described their experience as "energising, inspiring, and
thought-provoking". View all attendee feedback.

> Book now and get £80 off your registration fee.  If you would like to
attend with a colleague, contact Lucy Hargreaves to take advantage of our 2
for 1 offer.

> To discuss available sponsorship and exhibitor options, contact Richard
Powell.

> On behalf of edie.net, we look forward to welcoming you to London to help
drive the brands of the future.

> Will Parsons
> Managing editor, edie.net
>
> P.S. Remember to contact Lucy Hargreaves if you are attending with a
colleague to take advantage of our 2 for 1 offer.