[ASC-list] Vic Notice: Conference Wrap Up and Special General Meeting
Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Tue Mar 18 02:47:48 UTC 2014
Dear Victorian ASC members,
Missed the ASC conference? Haven't yet caught up on all your podcasting? Join your ASC Vic colleagues and share the best bits of the conference together.This is your chance to continue discussions started at the conference, chat to your fellow ASC Vic members and have a say in the ASC Vic branch committee. Nibbles and drinks provided. Please RSVP via Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/asc-vic-branch-conference-wrap-up-and-special-general-meeting-tickets-10982714595.
The discussion will be followed by a Special General Meeting for the ASC Victorian Branch including the election of a new Branch President for 2014/15 and synchronise our future AGM dates with the National Committee. Further information about committee positions, nominations and proxies see below. You can email advance nominations to the current Branch President (Carly Siebentritt, carly.siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:carly.siebentritt at csiro.au>) with details of the nominated member and the position sought.
Date: Tuesday 15 April, 2014
Time: 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Venue: Embiggen Books
197-203 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/asc-vic-branch-conference-wrap-up-and-special-general-meeting-tickets-10982714595
If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au>.
President, ASC Victoria Branch
C/- CSIRO Education | PO Box 56 Highett VIC 3190 | Graham Road Highett VIC 3190
Phone: +61 3 9252 6472 | Fax: +61 3 9252 6256
E: carly.siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:carly.siebentritt at csiro.au> | W: www.re-science.org.au<http://www.re-science.org.au/>
Victorian Branch SGM – Further Information
* Only paid up ASC members can participate in the formal business parts of the evening, including electing Branch Committee.
* Nominations for committee positions are open. Self nominations are acceptable.
* The current Committee encourages new applications from ASC members who would like to get involved in shaping and leading activities and events.
* Nominations for Branch Committee positions are encouraged in advance of the SGM. Nominations will also be accepted at the SGM.
* Any ASC Vic member can stand for a branch committee position.
Branch Committee Positions
* Representative on ASC National Executive
* Ordinary Committee Members
Voting by proxy at the AGM
* If you cannot attend the SGM you may wish to nominate a proxy, prior to the SGM.
* In advance of the SGM, you should email the current Branch President (Carly Siebentritt, carly.siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:carly.siebentritt at csiro.au>) with details of your nominated proxy.
* You can nominate any ASC Vic member as your proxy.
* Note proxy nominations cannot be accepted at the SGM.
To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ASC-list