[ASC-list] World Parks Congress - Call for EOIs for social media engagement

Deb Cleland deborah.cleland at gmail.com
Mon May 5 07:37:03 UTC 2014

Hi Kali (and all),
Just to be completely clear - this is strictly to see if there are
organisations/individuals out there who may be interested in collaborating
with the Young Professionals group, ie very preliminary. However, I think
it is very unlikely that complimentary attendance will be offered, as the
group is not in a position to offer them.
Thanks!