[ASC-list] ScomBomb 11:00 am tomorrow

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Wed May 7 02:12:50 UTC 2014

How boring would things be if they were predictable, huh?

Because we strive to bring you the most windswept-and-interesting and multi-global guests possible, we sometimes have to bend our timetable to suit the galactically famous people with whom we chat.

This means tomorrow’s ScomBomb with Andy Ridley (Singapore-based CEO of Earth Hour) will run live from 11:00 to 11:30.

So hold off on scoffing your mid-morning scones and tea cakes and have a late little lunch with us instead.

Cheers,
Drs Lambhards & Grunt
ScomBomBasts

Dr RG Lamberts

Deputy Director
Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science (CPAS)

Office G10
Physics Link Building (#38a)
College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200

P: +61 2 6125 0747
F: +61 2 6125 8991