[ASC-list] Australia rules: PCST gone democratic

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Sat May 10 13:03:18 UTC 2014

Great conference in Salvador in Brazil this week.

520 participants, fabulous plenary sessions all in a hotel perched on the rocks above the Atlantic.  The Carnival atmosphere ruled.

And PCST has gone democratic, our first elections for the Committee.  Five Aussies were elected:

Jenni Metcalfe
Brenton Honeyman
Cobi Smith
Michelle Riedlinger (now living in Canada so officially from the Americas/Africa electorate)
me

And if we were technical we could claim Karen Bultitude of the UK who was born in Oz and lived here for 5 minutes.

Brian Trench is the new President.  I was happy to step down after 8 years in that job, am now Treasurer..

Toss Gascoigne
Ex-President, PCST

************
Toss Gascoigne and Associates