[ASC-list] ASC on LinkedIn has areas for current financial members + an open group.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Tue May 13 09:23:44 UTC 2014

Dear ASCers,

This month our public LinkedIn group (http://bit.ly/ascpublic) reached
1,000 members.

LinkedIn appears to be becoming increasingly popular and useful, with a
variety of thriving online groups and active discussions the world over.

We decided to leave the public group open to non ASC members far and wide,
whilst also creating an ASC members-only sub group today for more on-topic
conversations for our current financial members.

*If you are a current ASC member, a LinkedIn invitation to join the new
members-only group was sent to you tonight to the email address that you
used to join the ASC.*

If you do not receive this email, your membership may not be current, or
your spam folder ate it.

You can check this, or request an invitation to a different email address,
by contacting me at office at asc.asn.au.

Remember that by keeping your email current in the online registration
system you will receive reminders to renew, member newsletters, and other
ASC announcements that you might appreciate. If you'd like a reminder on
how to do this, please ask me.

Thanks for being so engaged in all things sci comm, it keeps things
interesting.

Best regards,

Kali

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 2012, 2014

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/