[ASC-list] Federal Budget Discussion now open (ASC Members Only group on LinkedIn)

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu May 15 05:38:50 UTC 2014

Dear ASCers,

It is going to take a while to understand the implications of the Federal
Budget on Science Communication and Science Communicators.

To help us get there faster Joan Leach has started a discussion in the new
Members Only group on LinkedIn.

We'd like to hear from members who will be impacted, or who know people
impacted, so we can get a handle on what it all means.

If you'd like to participate and can't find your way to the group let me
know.

Cheers,

Kali