[ASC-list] Communication officer position at CRC CARE, Adelaide

Adam Barclay Adam.Barclay at crccare.com
Fri May 23 02:37:31 UTC 2014

Hello all,

If you, or anyone you know, is suitably qualified and looking for a science communication job, we need a full-time comms officer at the Cooperative Research Centre for Contamination Assessment and Remediation of the Environment (CRC CARE) in Adelaide (at the UniSA campus at Mawson Lakes, to be exact).

You can download the job description at http://www.crccare.com/about/positions-vacant.

CRC CARE is a very interesting place to work and, despite the hit taken by CRCs at the budget, we have Commonwealth funding through to 2020 (the advertised job is for a 3-year contract). And you'd get to work with me, which is a benefit that simply can't be expressed in financial terms.

Deadline for applications is Thurs 12 June.

If anyone has any questions, please email or call me (phone numbers below).

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Barclay
Communication Manager
[cid:image001.gif at 01CF7675.232F7E40]<http://www.crccare.com/>
Cooperative Research Centre for Contamination Assessment and Remediation of the Environment
Building X  |  University of South Australia  |  Mawson Lakes  SA 5095  |  Australia
tel +61 8 8302 3925  | mobile +61 429 779 228

www.crccare.com<http://www.crccare.com/> |  business card<http://www.dynasend.com/signatures/get.php/adam.barclay-at-crccare.com.vcf> |  map<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=205899652786685729876.0004c489d7f46ce745e08> |  adam.barclay at crccare.com<mailto:adam.barclay at crccare.com>

[cid:image002.gif at 01CF7675.232F7E40]<http://www.twitter.com/crccare>[cid:image003.gif at 01CF7675.232F7E40]<http://www.facebook.com/CRCCARE>[cid:image004.gif at 01CF7675.232F7E40]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/crc-care?trk=fc_badge>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any attachments are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify us by email at admin at crccare.com.

Any views expressed in this email and any files transmitted with it are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of CRC CARE Pty Ltd.

CRC CARE Pty Ltd does not represent or warrant that the attached that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The user assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files.

believed to be clean.