[ASC-list] 18-30 years old? Join masterclasses in Peru & register for FREE webinars

Michelle Kovacevic kovamic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:08:19 UTC 2014

Hi ASCers,

I'm leading a global initiative to bring virtual and face to face skill
building programs to young people with an interest or background in
forestry, agriculture, fisheries, rural development and other land uses.

On www.landscapes.org/youth-masterclasses you can find details about how to
register for our masterclasses in Peru, which are being held alongside
December's UN climate conference.

For those not in Peru, please register for our upcoming public webinars on
pitching an idea, facilitating a discussion, networking and understanding
landscapes. Details also on www.landscapes.org/youth-masterclasses.

Please also do pass on to young scientists, farmers and foresters that you
might know!

I hope you can help us reach our target of engaging thousands of young
people to build their personal and professional skills.

Best,

Michelle