[ASC-list] REMINDER: Show off your science at the ASC Victoria end of year party (and AGM)

Sally Lowenstein sallylowenstein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 23:10:37 UTC 2014

A quick reminder to all Victorians (and any wandering inter-staters), the
ASC VIC Branch AGM and end of year party is on *next Monday 24 November.*

*If you would like to take part in the science show-off*
Send you details through to sallylowenstein at gmail.com. We do have some
people signed up but there is room for a couple more.

*If you would like to send a proxy vote for the AGM*
If you cannot make it to the AGM please send an email to
george.aranda at deakin.edu.au or any other committee member with the text:

*"My name is....... I give my vote to.....(someone who you know will be
attending the meeting)*

*If you would like to spend a lovely spring evening chatting to science
communicators  *

See you 6.30pm Monday at Loop Bar :-)

full details below...