[ASC-list] Brisbane next week -- Com SciE: student learning in the context of their communication of science

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Nov 20 22:57:25 UTC 2014

*Friday 28 November and Saturday 29 November 2014*

Com ScIE is a meeting that focuses on student learning in the context of
their communication of science.

The meeting is intended to be very hands-on, with a focus on talks and
workshops that address “how to” teach and facilitate effective
communication for tertiary science students, and “how to” evidence what
students learn while they communicate.

More info and register here:

http://alure-project.net/com-scie-login-or-registration/