[ASC-list] Thu 27 Nov 14 - Summer video outlook from Bureau of Meteorology [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Clare Mullen C.Mullen at bom.gov.au
Sun Nov 23 23:58:37 UTC 2014

Greetings all

The Bureau of Meteorology is now making a monthly 'Climate and Water Outlook video' that might be of interest to your stakeholders. The next video will be released this Thursday 27 November 14 and will contain the summer outlook (Dec 14 - Feb 15).

This four-minute video covers rainfall, streamflow and temperature outlooks across Australia for the next three months and also El Niño developments. By integrating climate and water information into a short monthly video, we provide a 'big picture' overview of environmental conditions in Australia for the months ahead.

Best if you link via our video page at http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/outlooks/#/overview/video

If you subscribe to our e-news service at http://bom.is/enviro-news  you will get an email each time the video is updated.  Subscribe to 'Climate Outlooks' under 'Product Notices'.

Grateful if you could help us distribute this outlook information widely. We're keen to track usage - any distribution metrics and/or feedback you could give us would be great!

Any questions - please ask!

Thanks and Regards

Clare

Clare Mullen | Communication Adviser
[cid:image001.gif at 01D007D4.F02B86F0]
Corporate Services Division | Communication Section
Bureau of Meteorology
GPO Box 1289 Melbourne VIC 3001
Level 6, 700 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Tel: +61 3 9616 8367 | c.mullen at bom.gov.au<mailto:c.mullen at bom.gov.au>
www.bom.gov.au<http://www.bom.gov.au/>
(part-time Mon+Tue+Wed)
Alternative contact Helen Bloustein<mailto:helen.bloustein at bom.gov.au>