[ASC-list] WA Job - Communications Coordinator in natural resource management
TeresaB at rangelandswa.com.au
Tue Oct 14 07:45:28 UTC 2014
There's a job going in WA (Mandurah) with the Peel-Harvey Catchment Council. Please contact Jodie Rowel (below) if interested.
The Peel-Harvey Catchment Council (PHCC) is an incorporated, not-for-profit, community based Natural Resource Management organisation that promotes an integrated approach to catchment management and the way we protect and restore the environment within the Peel-Harvey catchment.
The Communications Co-ordinator plays a vital role in contributing to the achievement of the Peel-Harvey Catchment Councils Strategic Directions and the operation of the organisation.
The key areas which are the main focus of this role.
* Development and implementation of PHCC communications strategies for Internal and External Stakeholders.
* Raising the profile of PHCC.
* Promoting community awareness and engagement opportunities.
* Building meaningful relationships and partnerships.
* Facilitating the sharing of information and knowledge.
* Maintaining the image and professionalism of PHCC through high quality and consistent branding and style.
* Develop and manage an event schedule.
More info on Seek: http://www.seek.com.au/job/27392479
Please feel free to pass the link around to anyone who may be interested or direct them to my email for more info.
Human Management Solutions
a PO Box 710 Applecross WA 6953
t (08) 9364 8154 m 0431 943 144 f (08) 9364 8154
jrowell at hmsolutions.com.au www.hmsolutions.com.au
Teresa Belcher | COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ASC-list