[ASC-list] Help me make it happen for 'Presentation at World Parks Congress 2014' on Indiegogo

Judy Fisher ecologist at westnet.com.au
Wed Oct 15 07:54:23 UTC 2014

Dear List members,

Please help us to get this great innovative Science Communication
event up and running

We invite you to visit the link below to find out more about our
dance Communication event at the World Parks Congress
http://www.worldparkscongress.org/ in Sydney between the 12th - 19th
November, 4,500 attendees from 166 countries.
An exciting event to communicate about marine invasive species in
collaboration with Dean Walsh Sydney based Choreographer and Judy
Fisher Theme Leader IUCN/Commission on Ecosystem Management (CEM)
Ecosystems and Invasive Species.
Do enjoy,
Judy

I'm writing to let you know about 'Presentation at World Parks Congress 2014'.

Take a moment to check it out on Indiegogo and also share it with
your friends. All the tools are there. Get perks, make a
contribution, or simply follow updates. If enough of us get behind
it, we can make 'Presentation at World Parks Congress 2014' happen!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/963465/emal

Judy Fisher PhD
Independent Ecologist,
Fisher Research Pty Ltd,
Research Associate,
Western Australian Museum. Twitter @judithfish
IUCN, Commission on Ecosystem Management,
Theme Leader: Ecosystems and Invasive Species
<http://www.iucn.org/about/union/commissions/cem/cem_work/ecosystems_and_invasive_species/>http://www.iucn.org/about/union/commissions/cem/cem_work/ecosystems_and_invasive_species/
.
Institute of Agriculture, University of Western Australia
PO Box 169, Floreat 6014
Tel: +61893859920, Fax: +6183859973, Mob: +61407984091

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for
the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use,
reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please delete it and any
attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Fisher Research does not warrant that this email and any attachments
are error or virus free.