[ASC-list] Econnect seeks a resource & administration assistant

Sarah Cole sarah at econnect.com.au
Fri Sep 5 00:49:51 UTC 2014

Dear ASCers

Econnect Communication is seeking a resource and administration assistant for our Brisbane office.

The resource and administration assistant would support our team by:

*         preparing materials for workshops and other events

*         researching content for client projects through the internet and other sources

*         responding  to enquiries (via telephone or email)

*         organising travel, visas, interviews, appointments

*         constructing and maintaining project databases

*         developing and maintaining project resources.

Econnect Communication is a small team of science communicators working on regional, national and international projects. The diverse projects we work on seek to communicate science that is important to people's lives and the environment. We often work to tight deadlines and limited budgets. Sometimes it's chaotic and demanding, but we like working with each other, enjoy a laugh and are stimulated by creative ideas. At all times we strive to deliver quality services and products to our clients to help them meet their goals.

The attached PDF outlines the position's responsibilities, selection criteria and conditions of employment.

Apply to Jane Ilsley (by email only) by midnight, 14 September, with two pages (maximum) addressing the selection criteria, and including your contact details, the names and contact details of two recent work referees, and your availability to start work with us. You can also attach a CV. Short-listed applicants will be advised on 17 September and will be interviewed on the morning of 19 September in Brisbane (in person or via Skype).

Kind regards
Sarah

Sarah Cole  Science writer & editor
Econnect Communication<http://www.econnect.com.au/>
www.econnect.com.au
e sarah at econnect.com.au<mailto:sarah at econnect.com.au>
p 07 3846 7111
PO Box 3734, South Brisbane BC QLD 4101
Kurilpa Studio, 14 Horan Street, West End QLD 4101
[twitter_16]<https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam> [facebook_16] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>