[ASC-list] Canberra on Wednesday night: KindaThinky... approaching sold out, buy soon if you plan to come along!

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Mon Sep 8 01:22:32 UTC 2014

Hi ASC-Listers,

It looks like the exploration of LIMITS with special guests at the Whisky
Room this Wednesday night has appeal. The event is fast reaching capacity
(I expect it will be full in the next 10 or so ticket purchases).

If you are planning on attending and just haven't bought your tickets yet
I'd recommend jumping in soon. There may not be tickets available at the
door at this rate.

*Wednesday 10th September in Canberra. KindaThinky explores LIMITSJoined
by: A police officer! An extreme diver! A data junky! and a danger nurse! *
*Tickets at http://www.kindathinky.com/ <http://www.kindathinky.com/>*

Cheers,

Kali

More about where KindaThinky came from below...