[ASC-list] NSW: Job opportunity with leading science education provider

Kylie Walker Kylie.Walker at science.org.au
Tue Aug 11 07:02:38 UTC 2015

Primary Connections is taking Australian primary schools by storm. Our curriculum resources - which link science with literacy - are used in more than 70 per cent of Australian primary schools, our training program is full steam ahead, our plans for classroom-friendly digital interactives are well underway, and we're working with universities to ensure pre-service teachers are all scienced up by the time they get into the classroom.

If that's the kind of thing that gets you excited, perhaps you're the person we're looking for to help expand the range of curriculum resources produced by this award-winning science education program.

We're after a great science communicator with a passion for education to join the Sydney office of Primary Connections as a part time (0.8 FTE) curriculum writer.  You can learn more about the job here: https://www.science.org.au/curriculum-writer-primary-connections

And if you'd like to know more about Primary Connections, head over here: https://primaryconnections.org.au/

Cheers,
Kylie

[AAS-plain_rgb]<http://www.science.org.au/>

Kylie Walker  Director Communications and Outreach

Australian Academy of Science  Ian Potter House, 9 Gordon Street, Acton ACT 2601  |  GPO Box 783, Canberra ACT 2601
T (02) 6201 9427  F (02) 6201 9494  E kylie.walker at science.org.au<http://@science.org.au>  www.science.org.au<http://www.science.org.au/>   [cid:image008.jpg at 01D0D457.85A5C020] <https://twitter.com/Science_Academy>    [cid:image009.jpg at 01D0D457.85A5C020] <http://www.facebook.com/AustralianAcademyofScience>

Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete.