[ASC-list] Reminder: applications for national newsletter editor role due by Friday

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Tue Aug 25 01:37:04 UTC 2015

Hello,

A reminder that applications for our national member-only industry
newsletter editor (Scope) are closing this Friday.

We are planning on doing a fairly quick turn around on the selection
process so that we have somebody on board to give our fabulous departing
Editor a hand with the next issue.

If you missed it: http://bit.ly/ScopeEditor

Cheers,

Kali

P.S If you have enjoyed reading Scope these past few years, please send us
your compliments and well wishes as a farewell gift for Victoria Leitch. :-)
<http://www.asc.asn.au/>

[image: photo]
*Kali Madden*
p:+612 8011 3557 | e:office at asc.asn.au | w:http://www.asc.asn.au/ | a:PO