[ASC-list] Beware: outdated emails appearing on the list. Check send dates.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Dec 3 03:17:28 UTC 2015

Hello List,

Sorry about the torrent (for some!) of outdated emails currently arriving.
:(

The update from the hosting company today:

*"The underlying mail program (Mailman) experienced an issue of unknown
origin that caused some messages not to be relayed. We believe the issue
has now been corrected (there may be a small number of further backdated
emails), but please let us know if you experience further issues."*

Shall we give it until early next week before reporting back to the host
with "*further issues*"?

Best,

Kali