[ASC-list] Webinars with ASC members: who they are, what they do, where they work.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Dec 4 00:25:09 UTC 2015

Hi ASC-List,

I regularly have the good fortune to correspond with members doing really
interesting jobs in really interesting places around the country.

It seems a bit greedy to keep all that to myself!

Sometime very soon I'd like to begin an informal webinar series about ASC
members for members only. A bit of a chat with featured members and
audience questions.

Do you know of somebody you'd *really* like to hear from in a casual chat
about their work and career? If so, send me your suggestions and I will see
if we can schedule some of them in for the year ahead.

If you have any ideas about what webinar times would (& would not) work for
you, please share those too. We are unlikely to find a time that suits
everybody, but may be able to find a time that suits many with the replays
available in the member area afterwards.

Cheers,

Kali

<http://www.asc.asn.au/>