[ASC-list] ACT AGM: please register for 2015 Highs and 'Learning Moments' + AGM 10 Dec

Philip Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 02:09:23 UTC 2015

Hi All - please indicate if you are coming to the ACT AGM here:

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sci-com-highlights-and-learning-moments-asc-act-agm-tickets-19766351690

Hope to see you there: Deets below.

Phil and the committee.

--
Hi All

Coming along to share your highlights of 2015, and your 'learning
moments'.  Free drink for the best clanger of the year!

I'll update you on the new strategy directions for the ASC decided in last
week's retreat.

And we'll have and AGM, that I promise will be less than 15 minutes long.

And I'll confess that I have been seduced onto the National Committee so I
need to step down as ACT President... I'm happy to help anyone who might
consider it learn the ropes for a few months and then take the helm.

Think about it for 2016 too! Start your ascendancy now!

WHEN: Thursday 10 December, 6 PM
FREE: Drink for all members
VENUE:  TBA

RSVP drop me an email if you will come.