[ASC-list] Webinars with ASC members: who they are, what they do, where they work.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Mon Dec 7 07:55:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

Very happy to have so many positive responses to a 'meet the member'
webinar series.

Thanks for all your input!

We will run the live series weekly on Thursdays commencing 7th January 2016
at 6pm AEDT (Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne/Hobart/Launceston).

That's:

5:30pm ACDT (Adelaide)
5pm AEST (Brisbane)
4:30pm ACST (Alice Springs/Darwin)
3pm AWST (Perth) and
8pm NZDT (Auckland/Wellington, NZ)

It's not going to work for everyone sorry, but there *will* be recordings
so that you can watch replays at times more convenient to you, and we will
also collect member questions in advance of the webinars in case you can't
make one.

Spaces are filling fast so jump in and nominate somebody you'd like to hear
from if you haven't already.

Webinar schedule coming soon...

Cheers,

Kali

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 2012, 2014

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/