[ASC-list] WA Teacher in Top 50 for the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize

Emma Donnelly E.Donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Wed Dec 9 02:58:05 UTC 2015

Congratulations to Ric Johnson (AKA Richard) who has been selected in the Top 50 for the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize!

Go Ric! Great job!

I hope you win!

More info here: http://www.globalteacherprize.org/announcing-the-2016-global-teacher-prize-top-50-finalists

***

Today we announce the Top 50 Finalists<http://www.globalteacherprize.org/2016-finalists> of the 2016 Global Teacher Prize. These educators have been shortlisted from thousands of nominations and applications from 148 countries around the world. The Top 50 shortlist has representatives from 29 countries and by highlighting their stories the Varkey Foundation<https://www.varkeyfoundation.org> hopes that the public will be able to join in passionate debates about the importance of teachers. The winner will be announced at the Global Education and Skills Forum in Dubai in March 2016.

We are thrilled to share the stories of the Top 50 Finalists<http://www.globalteacherprize.org/2016-finalists> of the 2016 Global Teacher Prize with the world! Congratulations to these amazing educators!