[ASC-list] Beyond Beginner....

Wilkins, Tanya (PIRSA) Tanya.Wilkins at sa.gov.au
Thu Dec 10 00:44:06 UTC 2015

Hi George - that is a great list!

As a non-scientist (not 'advanced' either), I would consider the following to be useful:

-          What have we learned so far in sci comm?

-          Psychology of behaviour change vs 'another publication about a research project'

-          What constitutes modern and effective science communication?

-          Finding consensus and synthesising research across disciples - pre-communication work

Ok, back to work for me too!

Tanya

Tanya Wilkins | Senior Communications Adviser - SARMS & New Horizons
Strategic Communications and Engagement | Strategy and Engagement
Primary Industries and Regions SA - PIRSA | Government of South Australia
Level 15, 25 Grenfell Street Adelaide | GPO Box 1671 Adelaide SA 5001| DX 667
P: (08) 8429 0491 | M: 0455 091 908 | E tanya.wilkins at sa.gov.au|<mailto:tanya.wilkins at sa.gov.au%7C> W: www.pir.sa.gov.au<http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/> | T: @SA_PIRSA<http://twitter.com/sa_pirsa>

** please note new landline telephone number
[cid:image001.png at 01D1333B.E0FDC6F0]
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Use or disclosure of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.