[ASC-list] Beyond Beginner....

George Aranda george.aranda at deakin.edu.au
Thu Dec 10 06:56:55 UTC 2015

A nice contribution from Sean Perera which I think should be shared :)

Hello George,

Thanks for initiating this.

I would like to add: How is the role of cross-cultural communication perceived in science communication? This is based on the premise that "science" constitutes its own culture and, therefore, all science communication is "cross-cultural".