[ASC-list] Fwd: Future Fellowship success for Imaging CoE AI

Stephanie Pradier stephanie.pradier at monash.edu
Wed Dec 16 05:24:45 UTC 2015

Hello ASCers

Hope you're all enjoying the start of the silly season!!

Here is the latest from the Imaging CoE.

Best
S.

View in browser
<http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=085f157839&e=760575c6f4>
Engaging,
Exploring and Inspiring

>From James Whisstock, Director Imaging Centre of Excellence
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=20e3ffe087&e=760575c6f4>
Congratulations
to Imaging CoE AI Michelle Dunstone; receiving an ARC Future Fellowship
today!!
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=c039f8df0a&e=760575c6f4>

Michelle tells us a little about her hole-punching research and her goals
for the fellowship.
View Article
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=328c4faf73&e=760575c6f4>
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=c2ad19dac8&e=760575c6f4>
Inspiring
the next generation at the International Science Students Fair.
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=0cda6b73d3&e=760575c6f4>

John Monash Science School hosted the 2015 International Science Students
Fair from 7-11 December. The international students toured some of the
Monash Technology Research Platforms and spent a morning learning about
physics, immunology and the sciences our CoE does in between.
View Article
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=21173a3f18&e=760575c6f4>
[image:
Imaging CoE researches tell us what imaging means to them.]
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=9d1681e102&e=760575c6f4>
Our
people; their visions, their research: our passion.
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=578b2c0b6d&e=760575c6f4>

A glimpse into the imaging world – what Imaging CoE researchers gain from
being a part of our Centre. Thanks to everyone who has made 2015 such a
fantastic first full year.
View Video
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=168ccb0401&e=760575c6f4>
[image:
Website]
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=8f44656763&e=760575c6f4>

Visit Our Website
[image: Email] <director at imagingcoe.org>

Email The Centre
[image: Twitter]
<http://imagingcoe.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e124979753e6d16dd8d76092b&id=4158af6cd4&e=760575c6f4>

Find Us On Twitter

Copyright © ARC Centre of Excellence in Advanced Molecular Imaging 2015,
All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
ARC Centre of Excellence in Advanced Molecular Imaging
Attn: Dr. Manoj Sridhar
Level 2, Building 77, Monash University
Clayton, VIC 3800
Australia

--
*Stephanie Pradier* BA BSc (Hons I)
Media and Communications

*Office of the Vice Provost (Research & Research Infrastructure) and
**Australia Research Council
Centre of Excellence in Advanced Molecular Imaging *
Monash University, Clayton Campus

p: +613 9905 9989 |m: +614 24 568 314 |e: stephanie.pradier at monash.edu
monash.infrastructureplatforms
<https://www.monash.edu/research/infrastructure/platforms> | imagingcoe.org