[ASC-list] Jobs in Kenya at icipe

Tamzin Byrne tamzin at scienceinpublic.com.au
Mon Feb 2 14:48:05 UTC 2015

Dear ASCers,

Further to my earlier message, icipe has revised and reposted the Head of Communications position. They’ve added some context, in the hope of exciting some excellent applicants (that’s you guys!)

The due date is 2 March and the new link is at: http://www.icipe.org/index.php/jobs/902-head-of-communications-re-advertisement.html

The other positions are also still open.

Cheers,
Tamzin
________
Tamzin Byrne