[ASC-list] P/T Comms Officer working in natural resource management - PERTH

Teresa Belcher TeresaB at rangelandswa.com.au
Tue Feb 3 01:09:19 UTC 2015

There's a great opportunity to work for Rangelands NRM, based in Perth.
Working with the Communications Manager (that's me!) to communicate the natural resource management work we do in the rangelands of WA.
20 hours per week (flexible times). Applications due this Friday 6 February.
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/28022690

Teresa Belcher | COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER

direct (08) 9468 8253
main office (08) 9468 8250
mob 0488 594 324

Suite 8, 125 Melville Parade, Como WA 6152
www.rangelandswa.com.au<http://www.rangelandswa.com.au/>

Rangelands NRM WA is a not for profit, non-aligned community-based group which aims to facilitate collaboration and best practice in environmental management for land managers who want to achieve good natural resources outcomes.